Friday 29 May 2015

I would forever love you


How can I forget you
How can I erase these memories
How can I turn back the hands of time?
How can I live without you

I remember those words vividly
I remember your promise
to love me forever
To be the first thing I see in the morning;
Last at night
To be there when no one isn't
To love me like there was no tomorrow
To be my strength when I was weak

You promised your arms would shield me
Now I feel naked
So cold...
Your arms I seek but can't find
You promised your kisses would soothe my pains
Now I feel so sore
I yearn for your kiss
For I do not want to kiss anyone else


I remember you
I remember us
I remember you were the sun that brightened my day
the star that lit up my path way
In my darkest hour, you smile and darkness fades away
You were the cure to every disease
But now you have become a virus in my system

You were the answer to my prayers
You were all I ever lived for
You were my everything
My all..
You were my dream
But now you have become a nightmare
For I wake up screaming
With my pillow soaked with tears

I dread to sleep
For when I close my eyes I remember those words again
I remember how you looked me in the eyes and whispered those words
Those words that would forever haunt me
.... I don't feel butterflies anymore
.... you have to forget about me
.... You have to move on
.... You have to find someone else

I'm not sure I'd meet someone else
But if I do
This hole in my heart I'm sure he never can fill
For you've broken my heart and I don't see it healing.
I meant it when I said I was gonna love you forever
Until I kiss this earth goodbye
I'd forever love you

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm. when love brings dent...
    memories stay 'cos d love is genuine
    we sometimes find it hard to walk out of the(love) hollow....
    but it can be erased cos love can still b found
    only when d heart is open, d sacrifices are paid
    cos love can never b found the same way it was experinced

    ReplyDelete