Thursday 27 November 2014

Adonis- Mayor kings



Name: Mayowa Ilesanmi
Dob: Oct 24
zodiac: Scorpio
State of origin: Ekiti




The first time I laid eyes on him, I thought to myself that he was super hawt and cute. When his eyes met mine, he said, “Hey, you are really cute.” Then, with his eyes still fixed on me, he addressed the room in his deep, sexy voice, asking, “Hey isn't she cute?" I remember feeling embarrassed at first, but then my embarrassment turned into pleasure. You know that feeling you get when a hot dude compliments you? Lol! Well, you can't blame a sister for getting all giddy after being noticed and complimented by Adonis. Yes, that was my opinion of him. He had the looks to melt any girl’s heart, a body to die for and confidence to go with it.



 I later learned that Adonis was really Mayowa Ilesanmi, a guy in my department. Fondly called Mayor Kings, Mayowa is charismatic and commands respect. When he walks into a room, everyone stares and when he speaks, people listen. A lot of peeps mistake his confidence for pride. Some look at his well sculptured body and think he must be on steroids. However, I know it is the result of his hard work. Oh yeah, I know this because Mayor Kings and I ended up being very good friends.


His favourite quote is, “Work is victory". This has been his guiding principle and it has helped earn him not only his much envied body, but also, modelling gigs. With works for Fayrouz, Nigerian Breweries Bronchure, Drake Clothings, Lucozade Boost, Airtel, Mcdowells No 1 Whiskey, Miguel Torres "Gran Coronas" Spanish red wine.


Mayowa is indeed victorious











So peeps, work hard to achieve whatever your hearts desire, and I promise you that victory is certain.

3 comments:

  1. NICEEEEE !!! victory is indeed certain

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was well said. I'm proud of you mayowa, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... In Spartacus in every man, must fight to finish. Cheers dainty, lovely craft.

    ReplyDelete