Tuesday 25 November 2014

Talents and Aspirations

While searching for files to delete on my phone, I stumbled upon a video an ex colleague sent to me. This video is indeed very lovely and I could watch it over and over again. I wish I knew where she got the video   from, so that I could paste the link here







Watching this video, I realized how talented most of us are. There's a talent in every human being. We only need to explore within ourselves and find out what ours is. Once we realize what ours is, we should then strive towards nurturing it and pushing ourselves further. This young man who could paint, pushed himself further by painting upside down and accomplishing the task within a certain time frame.
I've found my passion and talent. Have you found yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment